Young Industry Leaders Leadership Development Session
Organizational Excellence: Leading the Way in the 2020s
Tuesday, September 22
3:00 to 4:00 PM
Corporate Strategies and Solutions
Rich Austin is a senior partner at Corporate Strategies and Solutions, a Sandler Training Center. Sandler Training is a global sales training and leadership consulting firm that supports CEOs, business owners, presidents, directors of non-profits and their teams; the goal is to optimize existing sales and leadership processes by helping clients adopt a counter-intuitive methodology for communication and business generation. Rich is a well-respected, multi-award winning, sought after speaker on the topics of Sales, Leadership, Negotiation, Business Culture, Leveraging Technology in Sales, and Personality Profiles. He has worked with hundreds of companies and thousands of people to authentically refine their approach to selling and leading. Rich’s goal in working with his clients is simple: Position them to not look, sound, feel, act, behave, or smell like a salesperson.
Awareness in leadership is the key to success. Whether you’re a seasoned executive or brand new to a leadership role, we’ve learned that strategy, execution, culture, and results are amplified when a leader is keenly mindful of their processes and people. In today’s instant gratification environment gaps appear rapidly and can bring unwanted results. Organizations of Excellence know their blindspots and work efficiently to mitigate them. This session will reveal what Organizations of Excellence across the world are doing to stay ahead of the curve while keeping their teams engaged, accountable, and on the cutting edge of proficiency.
Leaders will walk away with an understanding of:
- The 13 most common Leadership Blindspots and how to drive impact in all 13
- How to self-identify leadership gaps and incrementally close them
- How to build a culture of accountability that is craved rather than feared
- The link that binds an organization’s vision to its people’s individual goals
- Quick-hit hiring, onboarding, and coaching best practices that directly correlate to cultural enhancement
Young Industry Leaders and CEOs Mentor Up Mentor Down Breakfast
Wednesday, September 23
7:15 - 8:15 a.m.
The Mentor Up, Mentor Down breakfast will include a discussion between heads of FEDA-member companies and representatives from FEDA’s Young Industry Leaders (YIL) group. Participants will share their own mentorship experiences and discuss how foodservice equipment dealers and distributors can foster these types of invaluable relationships.
Rapids Wholesale Equipment
Mobile Fixture and Equipment Co.
Sam Tell Companies
Best Restaurant Equipment & Design
- FEDA Gold Awards Dinner
- Awards Recognition Applications
- Keynotes & General Sessions
- Wednesday's Speakers
- Wednesday's Cocktail Reception
- Thursday's Speakers
- Broadway Pier Picnic
- LEARN Sessions
- LEARN Session Speakers
- Young Industry Leaders Sessions & Reception
- Young Industry Leaders Session Speakers
- The Last Night on Lane Field
- Schedule of Events
- San Diego Recommendations
- Hotel & General Information
- Register Now!