2022 Live Webinar Series - #2 Customer Messaging Basics
- Registration Closed
10:30 a.m. CDT Tuesday, June 14, 2022
The sales process is an exchange of information, ideas, and hopefully, money. Salespeople send the customer a message by what they say and do. The customer continues this exchange if the message is compelling. This webinar will teach dealers how to articulate their message to the customer.
Part 2 of the 2022 Live Webinar Series on value-added selling will cover:
- USP – Unique Selling Proposition
- Value Proposition
- Elevator Speech
At the end of the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify your USP
- Clearly define the value your customer receives
- Articulate your value proposition
- Establish reasonable customer expectations
- Effectively use communication tools to deliver the message
Participants will earn 1 credit toward a sales strategies certification.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|