2022 Live Webinar Series - #6 Value-Added Support Strategies
Includes a Live Event on 10/18/2022 at 10:30 AM (CDT)
10:30 a.m. CDT Tuesday, Oct. 18
As dealers reach this phase of the sales process, they focus on supporting the customer and providing a smooth, seamless transition. Part six of the 2022 Live Webinar Series on value-added selling will help dealers build deeper relationships with their customers and deliver on the high expectations they have set.
Topics covered in this webinar include:
- People and process support – Creating a smooth and seamless transition
- Relationship building – Developing deeper customer loyalty
- Tinkering – Re-creating value for the customer
At the end of this module, participants will be able to:
- Support the customer during the transition
- List three relationship-building tips
- Conduct a Tinkering sales call
Participants will earn 1 credit toward a sales strategies certification.