FEDA Learn Institute
We Invite You to Register for the 2023 FEDA Annual Conference
Every year, when professionals from the foodservice equipment and supplies industry descend on the FEDA Annual Conference they can be confident they will experience a full schedule packed with learning and structured discussions about the challenges and opportunities ahead for the industry. But what many remember most every year is the unstructured parts of the conference. The casual conversations at the bar, catching up with a colleague while walking together to one of the evening events or sharing a few thoughts while filling up on coffee.
By moving to the brand-new Omni PGA Frisco Resort in Texas, the 2023 FEDA Conference is set up to make even more of those spontaneous moments possible while still delivering on all the educational, advocacy and technology programming that members have come to expect. Register today to reserve your spot at this premier industry gathering.
* Those wishing to participate in the golf outing must first complete their 2023 FEDA Annual Conference registration. The golf tournament is open to dealers, manufacturers and FEDA associate members. Golf registrations without conference registration will not be accepted. Remember to register for the conference first and then for golf.
Annual Conference Highlights
- Register Now!
- Conference Newsletter
- Conference Updates
- Schedule of Events
- Hotel and General Information
- PGA Frisco Golf Tournament
- Advocacy Council Presentation and Reception
- Young Industry Leaders Reception
- Opening Night Reception and Dinner
- Opening General Session
- Texas Barbecue Lunch
- FEDA Data Portal Presentation
- Industry Topic Roundtables
- Frisco Cocktails and Networking Reception
- Gold Awards Breakfast
- General John Kelly Special Guest Presentation
- Last Night in Frisco Dinner and Party
- FREE TIME - Experience Frisco, Texas!