Hotel and General Information
Conference Venue and Hotel Reservations
Grand Hyatt Nashville
Nashville, TN 37203
To book a hotel reservation please use this link: Foodservice Equipment Distributors Association (hyatt.com)
Hotel COVID-19 Info
The Grand Hyatt Nashville looks forward to hosting FEDA in September and is pleased to share that Nashville was named a “Safe Travels” destination by the World Travel & Tourism Council. The Grand Hyatt is a “Good to Go” business as designated by the Nashville Convention & Visitors Corporation’s hospitality safety program.
The safety and comfort of guests is always of upmost importance to the hotel. In accordance with the Center for Disease Control (CDC), local health authorities and the American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA), the Grand Hyatt Nashville does not require vaccinated people to wear masks inside of the hotel. Guests and customers are encouraged to continue masking and social distancing while indoors if they are not vaccinated. The hotel is excited for its guests and colleagues as everyone enters the next phase of post-pandemic recovery and will continue to actively evaluate this ever-changing landscape.
Traveling to Nashville
The Grand Hyatt Nashville is located 8 miles from the Nashville International Airport (BNA).
Using rideshare services such as Uber and Lyft is encouraged, however valet parking is available at the Grand Hyatt. FEDA members will receive a discounted rate of $35 per night for valet parking.
Ride App vehicles (Uber/Lyft) pick up at the Ground Transportation Center, Level 1 of Terminal Garage 2. Click here for a diagram showing pick-up locations.
Directions to the Ground Transportation Center:
- Exit the Main Terminal on Level 1 and turn right.
- Follow the sidewalk and pedestrian canopy to Terminal Garage 2. Overhead signs will direct you.
- The Ground Transportation Center is on Level 1.
Conference attire is business casual. Grand Ole Opry attendees may wear "everything from faded jeans to business suits, cowboy hats to your Sunday best!"
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
- Conference Updates
- Conference Brochure
- Schedule of Events
- Hotel and General Information
- Gold Awards Dinner
- Wednesday Keynote and Opening General Session
- Thursday Keynote and General Session
- Nashville Poolside Barbecue
- Partner Exchange Roundtables
- YIL Leadership Development Open Forum
- Data Governance and Quality Project Presentation
- Grand Terrace Cocktail Reception and Buffet
- A Night at the Grand Ole Opry
- FREE TIME - Experience Nashville!
- Dinner and Dancing on the Pool Deck
- Advocacy Council Presentation and Legislative Reception
- Young Industry Leaders Reception
- Register Now!
- Sponsorship Options
- Exhibitor Options